Digital Quest
Search

test post

by riyas 0 comments

Tag

This is the summary-Carbon fiber is commonly used for automotive related parts/products, even though we don’t cover a lot of it. When the truly extraordinary comes by our desk, we have no choice but to share with all of you CF enthusiasts. This time around, we’ve got a 2002 Lotus Elise straight from Hong Kong.

The Lotus Elise is already an extremely lightweight car, so how did all this carbon affect it? Jimmy tells us that it now weighs about 30-40 kg (66-88 lbs) less than the OEM weight. Among all the carbon fiber work, there was some additional aftermarket parts added:

* KW Suspension
* JP Racing Wheels
* Lotus Racing Exhaust
* Air filter/larger intake

Subscribe in a Reader or get free e-mail newsletter. Follow me on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Riyas

A student, Blogger and Web addicted. I live in India. I like Blogging and Social Networking.

My Facebook ProfileFacebook My Twitter ProfileTwitter My StumbleUpon ProfileStumbleUpon

subscribe

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Recent Entries

Sponsored links

google ad code

Advertise Here

Categories

some cool tips